The only hybrid cloud solution that allows you to modernize, protect and scale vSphere-based applications leveraging AWS, the world’s leading public cloud.
• Leverage predictable, high-performance compute, storage and networking delivered by VMware vSphere®, vSAN™ and NSX® running on modern Nitro system-based Amazon EC2 elastic, bare-metal infrastructure.
• Ensure application uptime through capabilities built directly in the service, such as vSphere HA, DRS, auto host remediation and stretched clusters for zero-RPO infrastructure availability.
• Prevent the lateral spread of threats with dynamic policy-driven NSX micro-segmentation and distributed firewalls.
• Secure all data at rest with vSAN software-based encryption.
• Enable automatic scaling and load balancing of environments with Elastic DRS.
• Extend the value of existing enterprise apps with high-bandwidth, low-latency access to AWS services.
• Enable DR in a day with cloud economics with VMware Site Recovery.
• Reduce operational overhead and achieve your cloud strategy faster, whether it is migration, extension, or protection, by leveraging existing skills, tools, processes and familiar VMware technologies.
• Get a single inventory view of on-premises and VMware Cloud on AWS resources using vCenter® Server® technology.
• Leverage the in-product, unified support experience that brings together intelligent search, chat support, service request management, service health and community help available at your fingertips.
• Align costs to business needs with flexible consumption options and investment protection.
• Consume on-demand hourly or take advantage of one-year and three-year reserved models for deeper discounts.
• Get started rapidly and provision an entire VMware SDDC environment in 2 hours.
• Add or remove hosts in minutes or let Elastic DRS to do it automatically based on optimal utilization.
• Continue using familiar VMware technologies – plus a broad range of third-party technology solution providers that are validated to work with VMware Cloud on AWS.
• Leverage a single point of contact for all your support issues.
• Focus on your apps while VMware and its partners take care of infrastructure patches and upgrades.
• Empower infrastructure teams to run the most resource-intensive apps with all the performance, availability and scale requirements they need, while your development teams focus on your business requirements.
Learn ho to deliver a robust cloud platform for virtual desktops and applications.
Learn how Stagecoach migrated critical workloads to VMware Cloud on AWS in just 3 weeks.
Review key considerations to keep in mind prior to, during and after a cloud migration.
Migrate thousands of virtual machines, live, without retrofit – from individual apps to entire data centers.
Leverage consistent infrastructure and operations to integrate the public cloud with your existing investments.
Leverage cloud-scale infrastructure and services to extend the value of your enterprise apps.